Skip to main content

Nct Dream - Rainbow Lyrics

[Verse 1: Chenle, Haechan]

At the end of the cold rain, on the blue sky
I look at the rainbow light that is particularly clear
In the midst of a pause in time
There are seven lights smiling in a circle
It's like a bookmark I place in my heart


[Pre-Chorus: Renjun]
I don't know where I should go from here
Over the long space that I left blank
You smile and wave at me

[Chorus: All]
At the end of the day that left us breathless
We lean on each other
We close our eyes and fall asleep comfortably
Dreaming again
In the unfamiliar tomorrow
That will begin over again countless times
I think we will be okay, I think we will be shining
A rainbow that connects your and my heart

[Verse 2: Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung]
When I'm drowned in emotions
Stuck between the two clouds in my heart
There is a rainbow that I think of, it resembles your smile
Its seven colors, the way we were back then
We'd always hold each other's hands and run
Just like we do now

We run endlessly and the light is reflected at the end of the road
So that I can remember all of our beautiful images
I place bookmarks
 (Girl)
Yeah, no matter what anyone says
Let's chant out what we remember
Everything is looking like a blur but
It's still fine, I hope you remember the way it used to be

[Pre-Chorus: Haechan]

One day my passing self became blurry
But when you looked at me
Suddenly there was a new me

[Chorus: All]
At the end of the day that left us breathless
We lean on each other
We close our eyes and fall asleep comfortably
Dreaming again
In the unfamiliar tomorrow
That will begin over again countless times
I think we will be okay, I think we will be shining
A rainbow that connects you and my heart

[Post-Chorus: All]
The dreams we've dreamed together
Become someone else's again
We're inside the same dream

[Bridge: Chenle, Renjun, Haechan]
This story will begin again in our dreams
You're in the first sentence of this non-stopping page
My brightest dream

[Chorus: All, Renjun, Haechan]
When we warmly hold hands (I wanted to be your dream)
Through the memories we made together (Like I was in the beginning)
We walk the same road, laugh the same way (Fallin', fallin', fallin' into this dream)
Dream the same dream
After a cold rainstorm (After a long wait)
Everything we endured together (In this seven-lighted dream)
It seems to have permeated, it feels like we've dreamed of it before (An unfolding dreamin', dreamin', dreamin', dreamin')
A rainbow that rises up more clearly

[Post-Chorus: All]
The dreams we've dreamed together
Become someone else's again
We're inside the same dream
A rainbow that rises up more clearly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUITAN DA SWAG LYRICS - Tarsem Jassar

Suitan Da Swag Lyrics : The Punjabi song is sung by Tarsem Jassar, and has music by R Guru while Tarsem Jassar has written the Suitan Da Swag Lyrics. The music video of the Suitan Da Swag song is directed by Harry Bhatti , and it features Tarsem Jassar and Hashneen Chahaun. from LyricsMINT https://ift.tt/2WW2lDy

667 - 669 Part.2 Lyrics (feat. Lyonzon)

[Paroles de "669 Part. 2" ft. Lyonzon] [Intro] S/o le Flem Congo Bill négro [Couplet 1 : Freeze Corleone] 20-21, 669 (ekip), on est là jusqu'en 2K669 (han) S/o Rondo Numba Nine Faut qu'j'investisse dans un lance-missiles neuf (paw) Fume les Cali et les filtrés Loudpack j'ai fumé des mille prés Furtif comme si j'tais en train d'm'exfiltrer Là pour le cash comme des blédards (cash) J'arrive raciste comme le &ù$*£ Concu j'les vois p'tits comme des têtards (petits) Ogives nucléaires contre des pétards Dans l'jeu j'vois des reptiles et des rapacеs (gaddamn) Rimes interdites j'ai v'là d'pagеs (han) Et j'vois vos rappeurs comme des Apaches [Couplet 2 : Ashe 22] Que des OG sur le titre et j'deale sa mère la pute Tu connais j'fume la comète, 55% ça fait rougir tes pommettes Et j'me perds dans tous ces visages, j'sais plus qui est honnête Avec &*$£* dans l'GTI, j'passe à la vitesse d'une...

ZULFAN LYRICS - Mankirt Aulakh

Zulfan Lyrics : The Punjabi song is sung by Mankirt Aulakh, and has music by Avvy Sra while Kabal Saroopwali has written the Zulfan Lyrics. The music video of the Zulfan song is directed by Sunny Kamboz and Garry Nawaab. from LyricsMINT https://ift.tt/3ovgcfJ