Skip to main content

Chloe Moriondo - Bodybag Lyrics

I don't know where exactly you expect my head to go
When you look at me, it's like I lose control
You know that you're to blame when you say my name
When you say my name, yeah
Look at you, walking all around just acting like you do
Making everyone think you don't have a clue
But I can see it, yeah, I know your secret
Don't know if I hate you or if I wanna date you
Put you in a body bag instead of my bed
I don't wanna like you, I just wanna tie you up
Then keep you in a cage and watch you sleep for ages
I wanna keep you in a cage and watch you sleep for ages
I wanna keep you in a cage and watch you sleep for ages
Feels like I'm gonna D-I-E whenever you get close to me
It's way too hot in Michigan, I'm changing the subject again
My heart is melting and my hands are weak
I could cry when I hear you speak but that just makes me angry
Wanna kiss you on your cheeks but I also wanna punch your teeth
I just don't get it, I just don't know
Don't know if I hate you or if I wanna date you
Put you in a body bag instead of my bed
I don't wanna like you, I just wanna tie you up
And keep you in a cage and watch you sleep for ages
I wanna keep you in a cage and watch you sleep for ages
Mm, hmm-hmm, mm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUITAN DA SWAG LYRICS - Tarsem Jassar

Suitan Da Swag Lyrics : The Punjabi song is sung by Tarsem Jassar, and has music by R Guru while Tarsem Jassar has written the Suitan Da Swag Lyrics. The music video of the Suitan Da Swag song is directed by Harry Bhatti , and it features Tarsem Jassar and Hashneen Chahaun. from LyricsMINT https://ift.tt/2WW2lDy

667 - 669 Part.2 Lyrics (feat. Lyonzon)

[Paroles de "669 Part. 2" ft. Lyonzon] [Intro] S/o le Flem Congo Bill négro [Couplet 1 : Freeze Corleone] 20-21, 669 (ekip), on est là jusqu'en 2K669 (han) S/o Rondo Numba Nine Faut qu'j'investisse dans un lance-missiles neuf (paw) Fume les Cali et les filtrés Loudpack j'ai fumé des mille prés Furtif comme si j'tais en train d'm'exfiltrer Là pour le cash comme des blédards (cash) J'arrive raciste comme le &ù$*£ Concu j'les vois p'tits comme des têtards (petits) Ogives nucléaires contre des pétards Dans l'jeu j'vois des reptiles et des rapacеs (gaddamn) Rimes interdites j'ai v'là d'pagеs (han) Et j'vois vos rappeurs comme des Apaches [Couplet 2 : Ashe 22] Que des OG sur le titre et j'deale sa mère la pute Tu connais j'fume la comète, 55% ça fait rougir tes pommettes Et j'me perds dans tous ces visages, j'sais plus qui est honnête Avec &*$£* dans l'GTI, j'passe à la vitesse d'une...

ZULFAN LYRICS - Mankirt Aulakh

Zulfan Lyrics : The Punjabi song is sung by Mankirt Aulakh, and has music by Avvy Sra while Kabal Saroopwali has written the Zulfan Lyrics. The music video of the Zulfan song is directed by Sunny Kamboz and Garry Nawaab. from LyricsMINT https://ift.tt/3ovgcfJ